OPEN POSITION: FIRMWARE ENGINEER Intern
If you are interested in working at Titanium Falcon, you’ve come to the right place. We focus on reinventing the daily interaction between users and technology. Our innovations make these simple movements natural, uncluttered, and fun. We are pioneers in the design and development of next generation devices, as well as the creation of new solutions for making the world of tech a more open and connected place. In a nutshell, we specialize in completely immersive experiences, with both wearable devices and the virtual world.
As a Firmware Engineer Intern, you will become a contributor on a development team responsible for wearable product and technology for Titanium Falcon Inc. on a multi-discipline team. You will be involved in the development of new wearable device from idea to product launch. Specific responsibilities will be associated with the design, development, maintenance, testing, and quality and performance assurance of firmware.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- Strong knowledge of Software & Firmware Engineering principles
- Strong C programming skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Project experience with real-time embedded systems
- Project experience with Android and IOS BLE communication plus
- High initiative
- Analytic ability to research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions
To apply please email your resume as a PDF attachment, along with a summary of experience, to email@example.com.