open position: hardware engineer intern
If you are interested in working at Titanium Falcon, you’ve come to the right place. We focus on reinventing the daily interaction between users and technology. Our innovations make these simple movements natural, uncluttered, and fun. We are pioneers in the design and development of next generation devices, as well as the creation of new solutions for making the world of tech a more open and connected place. In a nutshell, we specialize in completely immersive experiences, with both wearable devices and the virtual world.
As a Hardware Engineer Intern, you will take on challenges in areas that may include:
- Research and develop new product ideas by owning architecture selection, electrical design and validation
- Hands-on lab experience with soldering and testing equipment such as power supply, multi-meter, oscilloscope
- Assist senior engineers with bring-up prototype layout, BOM, components research
- Bring your design to mass production by setting factory test requirements, assisting in testing program bring-up, traveling on-site to the manufacturing facility to ensure design is properly built and tested
- Work with cross-functional teams including firmware, software, mechanical engineers, marketing and business development staff
- Help to manage and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers and manufacturing partners
- BS or MS with Strong EE fundamentals, including ability to design analog and mixed signal system
- Experience in wearable technologies, embedded systems, various communication protocols (I2C, SPI and UART), sensor selection, BLE and low power design
- Experience with Cadence Allegro or Eagle Cadsoft
- Experience with battery charging, DC-DC converters and LDOs
- 1-2 years of work experience in consumer electronics / embedded system design
To apply, please email your resume as a PDF attachment, along with a summary of your experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org.